Coming 2020! | $250
Want to learn packrafting and bikepacking skills and then how to put the two together for a successful bikerafting adventure? Spring 2020 we will be offering one-day introductory bikerafting tours. You'll do a loop, riding two sections of single track, dirt roads, and minimal pavement (total 20+ miles) and paddling one section of 3+-miles of packrafting. Learn basic paddling skills and how to pack your bike on your boat and your boat on your bike from one of our certified guides.
Add a night at Scullbinder Ranch to your itinerary. Guests who sign up for any of our tours are welcome to camp in one of our glamping tents by the Mancos River. Groups can also sign up for a fully-catered, grilled-over-the-fire gourmet meal.
Coming 2020! | $1095
Learn packrafting and bikepacking skills and then how to put the two together for a successful bikerafting adventurer. Colorado tours to be offered spring 2020 and will base out of Scullbinder Ranch. You'll be able to choose your own start dates, or choose one of our scheduled tours. Guests will meet at 1p.m. on Day 1 at the Mancos Brewery, and then ride down to the Ranch, where they will have a delicious meal of locally-sourced food and beverages and a night's stay in our Glamping tents. Guests will then spend three full days on rivers and trails learning skills and exploring our stunning Southwest landscape.
Add an extra night's stay at the Ranch, and get your group to sign up for a fully-catered, grilled-over-the-fire gourmet dinner.
No tours are scheduled at this time, as we patiently await permits. Stay tuned!
Don't be scared, but be prepared. These 3- to 5-day Type II (or even III) "Doom" tours are for intermediate to advanced adventurers who already have bikepacking and boating experience (kayaking experience is sufficient), but who want to take their adventuring to the next level. Co-create your dream tour in the Four Corners with Head Guide Steve "Doom" Fassbinder. We take care of 100% of the logistics from the time you land to the time we drop you off at the airport. But you get to plan and map out your adventure with Doom.
Add one or two extra nights at the Ranch, and/or sign up for a fully-catered, grilled-over-the-fire gourmet dinner.
Other important information...
- **Discount offered if you have your own packraft kit (PFD, paddle, and high-quality packraft in good repair. I.e. no pool toys.)**
- Doom Tours Include: Everything except bike rentals.
- 1-Day Tours Include: A basic packraft kit (PFD, paddle, boat), permits, shuttles to and from Mancos.
- Standard Tours Include: lodging/camping, a basic packraft kit (PFD, paddle, boat), permits, shuttles to and from Mancos, all meals and beverages for the duration of the tour, unless you choose to dine out.
- Standard Tours Do Not Include: shuttles to and from the airport or bike rentals.
- Bike Rentals: If you need to rent a bike, we can pick it up for you from either Kokopelli Bike & Board in Cortez for Colorado trips or from Roam Industry for Utah trips. Please confirm bike rentals with at least 2 weeks notice to ensure availability.
- Shuttle Services: Additional shuttle services are available to/from the airport-- $80 Cortez one way and $125 Durango one way.